Monday, March 03, 2014

Monday Meanderings.

It's Monday.  I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like doing a whole lot of anything on Mondays . . . especially THIS Monday!  Man, I am such a slacker!  I should be sewing right now, but I am sitting here blogging and watching While you were sleeping on Netflix.
I am exhausted, but that's probably because I waited til the last minute to prep some art projects for my son's TK class.  Last night, (after the Oscars, of course), I was so thankful for my Cricut.  Seriously, it makes prep time go so much quicker!  And, when I picked up Ethan from school, they were hanging up and they looked so cute!  I've mentioned ways to bless your child's teacher (if you have school-aged children) before, and here's another one:  offer to prep things at home.  It will truly bless the teacher, because that opens doors to more creative things in the classroom and more time your child's teacher can spend with their family.  Seriously.  It didn't take too long, either!
We've been spending a lot of time coloring at our new table.  I love it!  It makes me not want to cook though. . . Sometimes I would just rather color!
I also started the the lengthy process of painting our cupboards in the kitchen.  There are a lot of them!  It's going to take forever!  Good thing we aren't' doing the floors until the summer!  I'm doing Annie Sloan in Graphite. This picture is after first or second coat.  I'm only doing it in sections, but it's going to take forever!!!  I will try to keep you posted!
I finally sewed up my sister's project bag.  She is an amazing knitter and was wanting something to carry some projects when she goes to have coffee of sit and wait for her son to get out of school.  I am really loving how this came out!
And my garden is sprouting like crazy!  It has really enjoyed our sunny weather and last week's rain storms.  I have snap peas, lettuce, spinach, green onions, carrots, peppers, and tomatoes growing.  Oh, and some beets.  I love watching the progress!  

Pinterest is getting me in trouble with all sorts of yummy recipes and projects on my wish list!  I can't wait to show you some new things!!!  What have you been up to?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...