Friday, September 24, 2021

Sparks of Joy {Links that made me smile}

Happy Friday All!  And happy Fall!!!!

The last 2 weeks have been slightly, umm. . . unexpected.  I've had 2 kids home sick at 2 separate times. . . but not covid and totally different illnesses.  Anyways, the past 2 weeks have been me running around to activities, helping with LOTS of homework and maybe trying to pass 5th grade all over again?  

I plan on doing these kind of posts once a month, where I take a few minutes and share somethings that made me smile, encouraged, or made me laugh.  I am calling them, Sparks of Joy.  The world of the internet is just so cranky sometimes and it can easily steal our joy.  This is NOT that place.  Sit down, enjoy a few minutes, and maybe smile or laugh a little.  

:: Ted Lasso winning basically all the Emmy awards! Do you watch?  It's sooo good! 

:: I am currently drooling over these cupcakes.  I am definitely going to be baking them soon! 

:: The love the colors and pattern of this quilt.  Look closely at the detailed quilting!   

:: Next week is Stitch People Day and I have a project to work on!

 :: This collab with Olive and June. . . I might have to buy some!  

:: These cookies are on my MUST bake ASAP list.  I can almost taste them! 

:: This would be a nice place to vacation

:: this reminder to stop and smell the roses.

And that's it for now.  What things are bring you joy!  Add yours to the comments below and let's keep spreading sparks of joy!  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...