Friday, January 28, 2022

Sparks of Joy {Links that make me smile}

 

Happy Friday everybody!  Not only is it Friday, but it's the last Friday of January.  I am ready! January has been fast!  Looking ahead, there are some pretty fun things coming up, so bring on February! A family trip that we are all super excited for and Weston is turning 11 next week, so we're having a little family gathering that I should probably get started baking cupcakes.  However, I'm an epic procrastinator, so yeah, you will probably find me this evening decorating and baking.  But, don't worry, I love it!  

It's been a hot minutes since I shared some things that have made me smile lately, so let's get sharing! I won't take too long because, the weekend is upon us and we need to celebrate Friday! 

:: We snuck away for 24 hours in my favorite city

:: There's a few new shows that I've been watching (and loving!):

        * The Guilded Age on HBO

        * How I met your Father on Hulu

        * Pivoting on ABC/Hulu

:: I've been participating in #miniquiltmonday hosted by Amanda at @graccieone.  I had so much fun with this week's block

:: Death on the Nile is finally coming out soon!  My sister and I have been waiting! 

::  This trailer has my whole house soooo excited!  

::  We love hot honey and I'm definitely going to be making this recipe soon! 

:: I've been making small batches of this ramen for lunch lately and it's so good and so easy! 

:: I started making hexies in my spare time to learn something new. 

:: I  bought this kelly green sweater the other day. . . I'm still mulling over it.  

::  I've started back up with my Flobody and it feels so great to be back to moving my body!  (I came down with Bells Palsy a month ago and took some time off to rest. . . I was uncomfortable!)

::  My friend Nicole's new book is coming out soon!  I am so excited to read it!  You can preorder it now! 

:: These words spoke life into my tired heart. 

:: We've been watching the Chosen as a family and everyone loves it!  The kids love to crawl into our bed with us and watch it before bed. . . even the teenager!   

Welp, that's all I have for you.  Thanks for taking the time to read my little, now a teenager, blog. I am so thankful for you!  Feel free to share something that is bring you joy down there in the comments. . . Let's keep spreading sparks of joy! We all need it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...