Saturday, November 03, 2012

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Today I am thankful for family adventures.  It's days like today, that I love that my husband enjoys going on adventures and my children seem to be taking after us in this way.  Taking a day trip (or several days) is something that energizes my soul.  It gives my brain and body a break from the daily tasks of life.  It revives and inspires.  
So, today I am very thankful for family adventures and the uninterrupted, fun  time with my boys.  
 It makes my heart swell joy that God allows me to have fun adventures with them.  


What are you thankful for today?  Do you have anything that makes your heart swell up with joy?  Please comment. . . I'd love to hear. :)

Are you in the mood for something yummy to make?  I made this for breakfast last week and it was amazing!  My husband even took some cold to work to eat for breakfast. . . and he said it was good.  I made it and kept it in the fridge all week and it was tasty to the end.  I highly recommend it!  Plus, it's pumpkin and streusel combined. . . how can you not resist?  Oh, and you probably have everything in your pantry right now. . . because it's November and I am sure you stocked up on pumpkin puree.  

See you tomorrow for Day 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...