Friday, November 02, 2012

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 2

It's Friday.  We made it!  whew!  I love Fridays because I am blessed by having my incredibly, hard working husband home with us.  An extra day to for the weekend is a true blessing!  Taking time to be thankful is a habit I try do on a daily basis (not just the month of November).  I think when we take the time to think about what we are grateful for, it completely changes our perspective.  So, right now, I need an attitude/perspective change.  It's my blog. . . I am being honest.  (I can do that, right?)  

So today, I am thankful for my boys! 
All 3 of my boys!  I must mention, that I can't believe I got all 3 of them to be looking at the same time!  I am horribly outnumbered in so many ways, being the only girl in this family.  But, I am so very thankful for my husband who works so hard to support our family so that I can stay home full time with the little guys.  It is an amazing gift!  Not only does he work hard, but he is so sweet and thoughtful!  Today, he bought me a Pumpkin Spice Latte on the way to the zoo. . . just because it was the perfect weather (our first foggy day) to drink one.  Ethan and Weston keep my on my toes daily, and I am never board.  They are so creative and energetic that my days would be horribly boring without them.

So yes, I can already feel my attitude changing.  It is probably the best medicine ever!  Now, I am going to go try talking Ethan into emptying the dishwasher so I can make some Pumpkin Pie Granola. . . .  We're going to need some good snack food for our adventure tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...