Wednesday, October 01, 2014

More of Ethan's Lone Ranger/Cowboy Party

I can't believe I almost forgot to finish Ethan's birthday round-up.  I have some absolutely amazing recipes to share with you next week, so bare with me while I finish!  (there will be something yummy later this week, too!) 

Ethan didn't want to go with cupcakes or even a cake for his birthday this year.  Instead, he wanted one of his most favorite desserts. . . S'mores!  I thought it went great with the theme of the party, so we went with it!  I even made homemade marshmallows (best decision ever!).  



It actually took me about an hour before I realized the marshmallows weren't even out! ha ha  The were great!  I will share how we roasted them and how I made them.  I will even share my favorite recipe for s'mores (all in my next post!).  
I really love how my chalkboard art came out.  I copied it from Pinterest and just winged it.  Not to shabby!  To make the pennant bunting, I used this set of framelits for the Sizzix Big Shot.  Absolutely loving it.  It's actually still hanging out on our mantle. . . it's kind of fall-like, right? 

We even had photo props set up to take some fun pictures!  I got some cute ones of our family and friends.  I stuck them in a milk bottle (from this party) filled with dry beans.  I love the way it came out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...