Thursday, April 22, 2010

Botanical Blooms

Last week, I made a huge mess in the office and stamped like a mad woman! It was so refreshing just to get in there and be creative for an hour a day. I borrowed my mom's new stamp set, Botanical Blooms by Stampin' Up. It is a really neat 2-step stamping set with soft, subtle petals. Sometimes it was hard to match up the top view flower with it's outline, but I gave up perfection with that set. I had a lot of fun playing. . . so many possibities. . . here are a few of the cards I made.
I used the circle cutter with this one.
Cardstock: brown, buckaroo blue (SU), white, and printed (SU)
Ribbon: brown grossgrain
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Almost Cocoa (both SU)

Ribbon: pink grossgrain (SU)
Punch: Martha Stewart loops
Paper: White cardstock, Lavender Lace (SU), printed paper (SU)
Words: Heard from the Heart (SU)
Ink: Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Basic Black (All SU)

Cardstock: white, mauve mist (SU), ballet blue (SU), printed Amy Butler
Ribbon: white grossgrain
Ink: ballet blue (SU)
Words: Whimsical Words (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...