Friday, February 06, 2015

Flashback Friday: 100th Day of School

I won't lie.  The week after I throw a party is probably my least productive week ever.  In a reality, my brain is tired and I usually just need a little bit of a brain break.  That and it's February and like every year, it thinks it is spring and my allergies went crazy and I think my kids gave me a cold.  Ahh, the life of a mom.

Today was the 100th day of school and I am pretty sure amazing things happened, because my BOTH of my boys are out cold.  It is SO QUIET!! Pinch me. . . I think I am dreaming.  And in honor of that, we are flashing back to a great post that I wrote last year.  It even has a free printable!  Oh, and in the last few days it has been pinned over and over again my really awesome people that I have never met.  Seriously, the coolest thing ever!!!


You can check out my instagram feed and see this year's that I stuck in Ethan's lunch.  


Click on the picture to pin for later. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...