Friday, February 07, 2014

100th day of school {Free printable}

Remember this post back at the beginning of the year?  It is so important to be a blessing to your child's teacher, I really do believe that this makes your child's education so much better.  (Remember, as a former teacher, I know how exhausting it is to be a teacher and balance family on top of that!)

Today we are 100 days into the school year.  100 days down. . . 80 more to go.  It's been a good 100 days.  There has been lots of learning, lots of fun, and lots of adventure.

So I made a quick tag and had my husband pick up some 100 Grand bars while he was out last night and I put this together really quick!  I also made one for Ethan to put in his lunch (a special 100th day treat).  I modified the printable so it would work for you.



 You can go here to download your own copy. 

Happy 100 Days of School!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...