Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday thoughts. . .

I was going to do a Monday Meanderings post yesterday. . . but then it's Tuesday already, so this are some thoughts running through my mind.

Tax return and Stampin' Up's annual sale-a-bration always land together, which means I can update my stamps for the upcoming year.  It's going to be fun!  The box came in the mail last week and I am still waiting to play with them.  I am so excited.  Then. . . this month's paper pumpkin came today. . . yep, the stamps in this one pretty much ROCK!

I've been cooking and baking up a storm lately, and I can't wait to show some new recipes with you.  They are pretty good!  Some of them may even be amazing.  Be on the lookout!

I got an hour to go get coffee and do some fabric shopping (don't worry. . . it was gift card).  I found some super cute fabric and a new pattern.  Maybe when I get some things done I will sew something with it.

my to-do list keeps growing.

Anyone else feel this way?

I am slowly reading my way through this month's Rachael Ray. . it's all about breakfast.  I am also trying to read the new Dee Henderson book.  I'm afraid if I read any further I'm not going to be able to put it down. . . and the kids will call.  Darn you amazing suspense novels.  On another note, if you've never read Dee Henderson. . . you really should.  They are great books!

I purged, organized, and rearranged my craft area after Christmas.  It has managed to stay clean for almost 2 months!  I am so excited!!!  Now, I am going to save my money for a new desk to make it super cute!

I am considering a pair of Toms for my next shoe purchase.  I think they will be super fun this summer in my attempt to be somewhat trendy (when not in yoga pants. . . that is).

What are some of your thoughts. . . happenings . . . ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...