Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Favorites

We've been off having a wonderful adventure, which is by far my favorite thing to do.  So, I thought I would share some things I'm loving right now with you guys.


1.  The Greatest Showman Soundtrack & Movie
We had big plans to go as a whole family to see this movie, but Weston ended up getting that horrible flu bug going around, so Ethan and Jon hit the theater alone.  I was kind of bummed, especially when they got home and couldn't stop talking about it and playing the music (which had actually been playing since before they saw it!).  When the kids went back to school, I headed to the take advantage of the earlybird special and watch it.  I've never been to 10:30 show that was packed out!  We ended up coming back the following Monday so Weston could see it.  It is a really amazing movie, whether you like musicals or not.  The storyline is fantastic, the music is addicting, and the lessons from the story are great!  We can't wait to watch it again. . . when it comes out on DVD! 


2.  New Pens
I decided that this year, I was going to find some pens that I like love.  I did some research and bought a Micron archival ink pen and some Staedtler triplus fineliners and I am swooning.  I just want to hand write everything!  It has been so much fun writing with them in my planner and underlining verses in my Bible.  They don't bleed, and they have write so smoothly, that I honestly can't get enough of them! 


3.  Hot Chocolate
I am in love.  It's been a long time since I've had a really delicious hot cocoa that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Those packets are loaded with milk and who knows what else (we still keep them on hand).  This year I discovered the Mininalist Baker recipe and it is so simple and quick that I've been making it at least once a week!  And then topping it with some SO Delicious coconut cool whip and I am just smitten! 

4.  Dole Whip
I really thought I only could get this at Disneyland, until this week we found it at Menchies.  The official Dole brand Dole whip.  Friends.  This just makes life happier.  It really is happiness in a cup!  Also, it's dairy free which is pretty much the most awesome thing ever! 


5. Salad Dressing. 
This stuff is amazing!  Dairy Free and creamy and delicious.  Plus, only those ingredients you see there!  It's so good for you!  It would probably be okay to just drink the stuff. . . just kidding.  That might just be weird.  But, really, this stuff is great and I can't wait to put it in my salad tonight! 

And that's it.  For now. 

Now, I need to go switch over the laundry and maybe go buy some groceries.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...