Friday, November 09, 2018

Flashback Friday {Cranberry Buttermilk Scones}

Last weekend I went online to find my favorite scone recipe.  This recipe is one that I found back in the early years of my blog and back when I was using a decent (for back then) digital camera and quickly posting a post about what I made so that I could share the recipe with friends.  And you know what?  The recipe. . . amazing.  The pictures. . . are so bad!  So, over the next year, I am hoping to do some Flashback Friday posts to some delicious recipes that just don't have great pictures so I can update them with new, prettier pictures. . . because let's face it. . . our iphones take better pictures than our digital cameras from 10 years ago!

I;m going to keep this post short and sweet, because I am ready to kick start out three day weekend with some fun! I hope that you find some time this weekend to do something creative or share a meal with some friends.  Enjoy your weekend!

Click here for the original post with the recipe and new, updated pictures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...