Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ramblings and a thankful heart. . .

Tuesday. . .

What's going through my head. . . in no particular order. :)

I should be working on my incredibly long (I'm not exaggerating) list of things to do for the little one's birthday party on Saturday.  I'm not.  I'm sitting here on the couch checking Facebook and a Pinterest.  Oh, and I watched last night's episode of Castle (thanks, Hulu!).  I was slightly productive.  I made some plans, did some dreaming, and put some page protectors on upcoming montly specials for Pampered Chef (have I mentioned I am really enjoying being able to earn a little bit of extra money by cooking for people. . . seriously, the greatest job ever!).

I have almost finished Weston's birthday gift. I can't wait to show it to you!  I think he's going to love it. . . I hope so anyway.

Both boys are sound asleep right now and I seriously am enjoying the peace and quiet.  We have been blessed with the most amazing rain and now fog. . . and I am not complaining. It means I can hang out at home and live in yoga pants and  a sweatshirt.  I'm thankful for that.

The lemon tree needs picked, I will probably do that Saturday after the party . . . it's a Woodland Forest Party.  I am so excited, but Pinterest has gotten me in trouble.  So many ideas, so little time!  Thankful that my husband as a quiet week teaching classes at University of Pheonix this week so he can help me out. . . he is such a blessing!

Weston has excema really bad. . . I think it's a milk allergy.  Apparently he got that from me.  Sorry kiddo.  I'm just thankful it's not something worse!  Praying it goes away soon.

Ethan had his first dentist appointment today.  We were so prepared.  He was ready and excited.  Until he went back to the room.  He was so scared.  Thankful, our doctor is so friendly with 3 year old boys and doesn't expect to get a full mouthful.  I hope that things get better in 6 months.  It's hard to get you child excited about the dentist when that's the last place on earth I'd rather be.

So, as soon as the kids get up, it's time to start checking things off my list.  I found an amazing sugar cookie recipe for Weston's party.  We're making the dough today.  It's going to be so much fun!

I hope you all are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...