Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Fun

I am finding it hard to believe that Christmas is in one week.  In between the mad dash of shopping and activities it flew by way to quick!  My boys have fully embraced vacation mode and I am pretty sure they are living in their flannel pajamas!  They have rediscovered the Perler Bead collection and they are making all sorts of cute things.  In fact, as I write this, we are listening to adventures in Odyssey and the boys are creating wonderful things.  It's incredibly peaceful!  Even though my list of things to do is long, I am enjoying these quiet days with my boys at home. 

So, since we are in full blown Christmas mode I thought I might share some of our favorite Christmas traditions and some things that we are really loving right now. In no way, do I want to stress you out y adding more to your plate, but maybe inspire you to slow down and enjoy or even save for next year. 

:: We've been listening to a 3 part Christmas Adventures in Odyssey for free here. We just love Adventures in Odyssey and love that we can listen and work on our projects. 
:: We went on our Christmas Scavenger Hunt last night and had so much fun!  We used this printable that I made a few years back!  All you need is the printable, something to write on, and a flashlight.  Then, just walk around your neighborhood or drive around a crazily decorated neighborhood and keep a look out for the things on our list!  Add hot cocoa and the night is pretty much perfect!  Click here for the link
 :: Advent is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season.  Each evening, after the kids are all snuggly and clean, we take a few minutes and read the Bible.  This year we are doing this set from Kids Read Truth, which we just love!  It looks like they are all sold out, but they have other card sets to do throughout the year and the kids love them!  You can find them here.
:: Blessing our Delivery Drivers is another favorite thing that doesn't take a lot of effort and the reaction from our mail carriers, UPS, and Amazon (of course!) drivers is priceless.  I even have a printable here for your printing needs.  Throw some snacks, waters, and maybe some candy and place it outside and watch your delivery drivers so happy they were loved on after a long day of heavy boxes and driving around town. 

I have a lot other fun things that are Christmas related on the blog.  Here are a few links.
:: Gift Tags
:: Cookie Exchange
::  Door Swag
:: Treat Tags
:: Christmas S'mores Tags

There are also so many baked things I couldn't pick just a few!  Don't forget to check out the tabs at the top of the blog for your baking needs!

Have a Merry Christmas! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...