Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Spreading Christmas Cheer {freebie}

It's the week before Christmas and we've got a Christmas program and then a Christmas party. . . having a kid in school is keeping me very busy!  For his party, we made Smores kits with Peeps Christmas trees. . . festive, right?  I think that everyone needs an excuse to have some S'mores. . . it's fun!  I whipped up a quick treat topper for the tops of the snack bags that I put the treat in.

I uploaded my file to Office Max's website and picked up my copies this morning!  Super easy.  I had them printed on cardstock, for a sturdier fold.  I am super excited about how they turned out!  Ethan was so excited. . . mostly for the S'mores. . . but he's 5.  :)  These treat toppers were made to match the width of a sandwich bag or snack bag, so you could really just fill them up with any treat you wanted.  


I am super happy with the end product!  I can't wait to give them away. . . If I can just keep Ethan out of the peeps!  

Here's the link to the topper.  Please download and use for your own personal use.  Thanks! Enjoy the last few days before Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...