Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Christmas Cheer {Free Printable}

Happy December!  Happy Advent!   Happy, Merry Everything!

We are 5 days into December and I am feeling like it's crunch time.  My kids are out after next Friday and I want to take advantage of all the time they are home.  We get 3 weeks off and I am ready! So with the fact that we have 8 school days left at our house, let's start getting this blog ready for Christmas.  This will be a short post because I have a bunch of stuff to get done before I pick the kids up from school. 

Amazon boxes are being delivered  and it's time to get wrapping! I wanted to make some tags out of some of the graphics I bought for our Christmas Cards (and didn't end up using).  I think they are kind of fun and after looking at the price of tags yesterday at Target, I decided I would just make my own. . . it's cheaper! I couldn't justify 6 tags for $4, when they are just going to end up with the trash pile or part of a wrapping paper ball war (please tell me that this happens in your house, too?).   I wanted something that would be cute and not have to cost a whole bunch. 

The printable has 5 different options.  Some you might not even like.  It's okay. . . I wasn't the biggest fan of the wreath, but I kept it there because maybe it will be yours (It's okay if it's not).  I also left lots of room for you to cut them out the way you want.  I used some of my Sizzix framelits and an old Creative Memories oval cutter to cut these guys out.  You can even use a tag punch (which I don't have).  You could even just use your scissors and cut them out in the shape you want.  The possibilities are endless!  Just print them out on your favorite card stock color.  I used white and kraft and I think I like the white best, but you do, you.  Make it your own.  Get creative!

 I would love to see you you are using them, so don't forget to snap a picture and post it to social media using #outoftherightbrainblog.

Sources:
images are by peachycottoncandy via her Etsy shop
wrapping paper is Target from last year
Ribbon is Hobby Lobby (Because 50 percent off!)
pine needles from the stash I picked up last week

Cardstock: I always keep a ream of 110lb white cardstock from Office Depot on hand.  I use it all the time and it's great!

 CLICK HERE to get your free printable.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...