Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies


mmm. . . chocolate. I think that I have been in the mood for chocolate. M&M's, dark chocolate bars, you name it. . . chocolate. So, what better treat than chocolate oatmeal cookies.
These cookies are delicious. I found the recipe at Hershey's and it got rated 4 stars.
Here it is:
Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup chopped nuts (I omitted these)
Directions:
Heat oven to 350.
Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy; blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for about 10 minutes, allowing them to be slightly moist in the center. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire rack.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...