Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cranberry Wreath


I really enjoy having my lady- friends over for lunch. Not only am I pretty much guaranteed great converstaion, but I can make things that I know Jon won't eat. This wreath is made of cressent rolls and then stuffed with a delicious cranberry salad. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Pre-cook 3 breasts of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, coo, and then shred. (or just go and buy 2 to 3 large cans of canned chicken breasts.
In a large bowl, combine:
1 cup mayonaise (i don't always use that much)
2-4 tablespoons of honey mustard
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup sliced celery
3 tbsp fresh parsley, snipped
1 cup dried cranberries
1-2 cups shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
Mix all items well, add chicken and mix again. Chill at least an hour. Put inside cressent wreath made with cressent rolls (2 cans). Bake until a nice golden brown.
This recipe came from a friend and Pampered Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...