Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just in time for Halloween!

I love this time of year. I love Fall things. . . crafts, baking. . . you name it. I also love the pumpkin spice lattes, the leaves falling, and the cooler air. Today, I actually turned on the heater. . . I was so cold! It was AWESOME!!!!

I finally got around to making these cookies this week and then our modem broke. . . bye bye internet. But, not to fret, because I am able steal from our neighbors wireless (shh!).

These were so easy, quick, and so much fun, that I just couldn't resist! They are a butter cookie recipe with just a hint of orange zest/juice in it that it tastes just delicious! I am looking forward to sharing these with a few special friends!

You can find the recipe over here.

I have some new pumpkin recipes to post soon and I am working on some fun sewing projects! I am so excited to show you guys everything! Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...