Friday, December 09, 2011

It's Christmas time!

Yesterday I was on the biggest caffeine high ever! Thanks to a yummy gingerbread latte picked up on the way to zoo. As a result, while the kids were napping and I was working on stuff to that nights big craft night, I was spinning...or else moving so quickly to get everything done that I probably looked like someone pushed the fast forward button. As a result were these super cute Christmas cards!

Printed Paper: me and my big ideas mambo pack
Card stock: pixie pink and real red, stamping' up
Ribbon: pink from stampin' up and white from my stash
Christmas tree: printed from stamping up digital download home for the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...