Monday, October 01, 2012

Oreo Cupcakes. . . yum!

It is officially October.  Wonderful October.  Pumpkin filled October.  Yet, we are celebrating the beginning of the month with some lovely triple digit weather.  Yep. . . it's very hard to get into it.  I made a lovely pumpkin cake last night hoping to get in the mood. . . it was good, but it didn't help.  I hot.  I am sweaty.  It's not right.  

But enough about that.  Let's move on, shall we?  Let's move on to something that doesn't scream fall, but just screams pure yumminess?

Who doesn't like Oreo Cookies?  Seriously, which ever ones you buy. . . they never fail!  Seriously. . . and soon Trader Joe's will be begging me to buy a box (or two) of Peppermint Joe-Joes.  I am in trouble!  

Anyways, I really wanted to get this recipe posted before I forgot about it (it happens. . . really, it does!).  Not that they are forgettable. . . they aren't.  I am still dreaming about them.  Good dreams.  Very good dreams!  

You can find the recipe over here at Annie's Eat's

Have a wonderful day. . . Hopefully, it is fall like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...