Friday, May 12, 2017

Flashback Friday: Quick Art station for kiddos


I took last week off from blogging because it was just crazy with Teacher Appreciation Week fun, and then it took me almost all week to get back into my routine!  Crazy how that happens.  On the plus side, the school year is winding down and things are getting quieter.  I am also realizing how much I actually need to get done before the kiddos are home for the summer.  One of those things is reorganizing our art closet and figuring out what needs to be restocked for the summer and what can wait til July when all those lovely back to school supplies slowly make their appearance (It's like Christmas for this crazy mom!). 

So, today let's flashback a few years to this fun art station that I made the kids.  I am going to make it a few times this summer because it creates open ended fun.  I am also looking forward to what they will make since they are older.  I might even add regular Elmer's Glue because I think that they can handle that now.  

You can find that post over here.  Go read it. 

Do you fit in art with your kids?  What are some of the things you do with your kids over the summer? 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...