Thursday, April 27, 2017

Backyard Roads


 I love social media. Sure it has some yucky drama, but if you ignore that (like really ignore it) and enjoy the fact that it connects you with friends that you haven't seen in ages, even though you live in the same town, it's a really good thing!  Dorothy is the sweetest and she was one of my first college friends and eventually we became roommates!  She has a such a heart for others, especially little ones and she has recently started writing about it.  She is seriously one of my favorite people!

I am super excited about today's post because I'm over at Dorothy's blog sharing the ins and outs of our backyard roads that I built last month.  I know a lot of you were asking for details. . . you can head on over there and find out how! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...