Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites: Instagram Loves

I love taking pictures and documenting the things my kids do and the things I create.  It's one of the reasons I started this blog and it's one of the reasons I started an instagram account.  It's also a way for you all to follow me along on this journey of motherhood.  Pictures tell so much.   So many of the instagram/blog accounts I follow post very beautiful things, but they are also very real people and so I thought that today, I would share 4 of of favorite places to go for inspiration or just for fun. 

1.  Baked Bree
I've been following Baked Bree since I first started reading blogs and doing a lot of baking.  That's probably since I was home on maternity leave and had nothing better to do but sit around and read blogs.  Now, I read them every now and then and I haven't stopped reading hers.  She posts the most beautiful pictures of food, her home, and her family as they live life as a coast guard family.  They have lived in some pretty cool places too!
2.  Smitten Kitchen -
I fell in love with Smitten Kitchen not long after Weston was born and she is one of my go-to places for some of my favorite recipes. . . especially chocolate chip cookies and brown butter rice krispy treats.  She doesn't use crazy, weird kitchen gadgets and so you don't have to worry about not having something to make one of her yummy recipes.  That and she has a shake shack copycat. . . and I might be kind of obsessed. . . a little bit. 

 3.  Jones Design Company
This is one of my favorite bloggers.  She is so down to earth and lives in one of my most favorite places.  She has wonderful design tips and someday I will get my house plants to grow just like hers.  (i think her's do better because she's in the pacific northwest and we just have scorching hot sun. . . but I could be very wrong).  Her design style tends to be very neutral, where I prefer a bit more splash of color, but I love watching her go through her process of design.

4.  The Nesting Place
I found this blog a few years ago and the way she styles her home is just beautiful.  She's more of a risk taker than me, but her home is gorgeous! This is a great place to go to style your home without spending a lot of money. . . she has some wonderful tips!


And those are just 4 of the bloggers/instagramers I follow.  Who are your favorites?  I am always on the lookout for something new to read and be inspired by.  I hope you have a great weekend and you get to relax and maybe check out some of these creatives and read about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...