Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finally!

After week after week of no oven, I would like to take the opportunity to introduce you to the newest member of the Klassen household.

Meet our new member, the oven.
Thanks to my husband and dad for installing it and making a beautiful frame around it so it didn't look too small. It fits perfect and works wonderfully! We are so thankful!
This is the inside. Apparently in new ovens the bottom element is covered. It definitely makes clean up easier (haven't experienced it yet, but I am hoping!)

Welcome to the family, Oven. You will be loved and appreciated as long as you don't leave, break, or take a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...