Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome, Baby Gwen!!!

Happy Friday everyone! I can't even begin to describe how awesome my week has been! I absolutely LOVE not having a ton of things to do and I think I have needed that. It has just been so busy lately, my body has needed this week to rest up. I still have a lot of things to blog, so hopefully things will stay fairly slow (there's not much on the calendar, so cross your fingers!). We are going to enjoy a ladybug birthday party and Clovis Fest to see the hot air balloons (I think Ethan will LOVE it!). Have a great weekend everyone!

My sewing machine has been really busy lately. A lot of my friends have been having babies, so I have been getting excited about these projects.

This set of girls stuff was made for my friend Regina, who just gave birth to a little girl, Gwen.
My favorite thing, we the little girls onesie (children's place) with embroidered circle of coordinating fabric from the line that I made the burpies and giraffe from.
Here are the burpies. .. I love doing the patchwork to break it up a bit. The giraffe is once again from a Lotta Jansdotter pattern.
Happy sewing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...