Thursday, April 04, 2013

Where did March go?

I can't believe how quickly March came and went.  Seriously.  I sat down several times with the intent on blogging and yet, I was always interrupted with something that most likely too priority.  Oh well. I'm back now, so I will give you a sneak peak of my life over the last few weeks . . . and announce the winner to that contest held what seems like forever ago (sorry it took so long!)

I've been painting some stepping stones.  There are 10 of them. . . can't wait to show you the finished project!  We can thank Pinterest for the inspiration.

March brought my hubbies birthday and so I took him golfing.  It's what he wanted.  So, for his birthday I played my first 9 holes of actual golf.  I'm not sure how that worked out for him, but I had fun (he did, too).  I didn't do absolutely horrible either. . . I only hit in the water a few times, made it onto the green once, and I hit a squirrel.  Not bad, right?

This was a picture of my work area last week.  Yikes!  Don't worry, it's better now.  I've been sewing.  April and May are filled with baby showers and bridal showers. . . that means sewing.  Sorry friends, you probably won't be getting anything off your registries. . . it's just not how I roll.

This is some fabric from a couple of charm packs that I got from my sister.  I love the pinks, blues, and greens.  It's going to be a fun quilt for me. . . as soon as I get the squares cut out.

We've also been spending a lot of time outside.  When I say a lot. . . I mean it.  It's even time to start looking for cheap blow up pools for the kids. . . it's been getting really warm (sorry to all of my friends who don't live in California. . . I am really NOT bragging!, I would really love to just wear sweatshirts all year long. . . I think I am living in the wrong state).

And finally, the winner of that contest I held a few weeks back.  (Remember that one?).  It didn't go so well.  I don't know how to take it.  The cool thing about it is that my blog is an outlet for me and the fact that I have some people out there reading it is awesome!  Every now and then someone even pins something of mine to Pinterest.  It's cool.  I thought about making a coffee cozy for each of my faithful followers, but I really just don't have the time.  I really do appreciate each and every person who reads my blog. 
 So, I drew one name and here it is.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to stop by for a quick visit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...