Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins

It is so hot here.  I need a beach day.  Maybe I will stow away in by best friend's car when they go. 

I honestly can't believe how quickly summer is going.  I have this strange feeling it's going to be over before I know it.  I mean really.  Back to School stuff at Target will be appearing any day now (my favorite time of the year!) and soon, I will be taking Ethan on our annual back to school shopping trip.  Yikes!
Until then, we are enjoying summer and trying to stay cool.  I will confess that there hasn't been a lot of baking going on and the heat just leaves me a tad unmotivated.  However, I do have things to share with you, so I promise you won't be too bored. By the way (and completely off subject, aren't' these cupcake liners super cute?!  I picked them up at Sur La Table. . . they always have a good selection of sale liners).
Remember this post? These muffins were a huge hit.  I mean, they were just amazing!  The combination of white chocolate and strawberries was great.  They were also super moist. . . which is great, because who wants a dry, crumbly muffin? You might want to go to your nearest fruit stand and pick some strawberries up. . . you are going to want to make these soon!

Strawberry White Chocolate Muffins
Source: Will Cook for Smiles

Ingredients:
1 1/2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
1/2 a cup of milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chopped strawberries
1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line cupcake pan with some fun liners.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the vanilla, sour cream and milk.  Beat until combined.
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.  Stir until combined.  Don't overmix!
Fold in the strawberries.
Scoop batter into cups and sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Eat.  They are sooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...