Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ham and Cheese Sliders

Okay, so these are my favorite sliders. ever!  When I started planning Ethan's birthday party, I knew that I wanted these sliders as a menu item.  I apologize ahead of time, my dining room is not that great with lighting and so pictures always come out weird.  

You can catch more of Ethan's party here.

Ham and Cheese Sliders
from Annie's Eats

Ingredients:
24 Hawaiian rolls, halved.
24 slices honey ham
24 small slices Swiss cheese
1 1/2 Tbs yellow mustard
8 Tbs melted butter
1 Tbs minced onion
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
poppy seeds

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.  Lay ham and cheese on halved roll.  Cover with top part of roll.  Place all 24 sandwiches on a baking sheet.

Mix mustard, butter, onion and W-sauce in a bowl.  Brush the tops of rolls with the mustard sauce and sprinkle with poppy seeds.  Cover with foil and bake for about 10 minutes.  Remove the foil and bake for 2 more.  Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...