Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ethan's Lone Ranger Birthday Party


Howdy!  Ethan's party was probably the hardest one I had visualizing out of all the parties I have thrown over the last few years.  Especially throwing a Cowboy-ish party for a 6 year old for a decent budget was really hard, and I will confess, this is the most I've spent on a party in a long time.  But, still It wasn't as high as it could have been.  But, I think it came together nicely in the end.  I picked red, kraft brown, with blue accents as the color scheme.  I used burlap whenever I could.  The burlap table runner I found on Pick your Plum. Paper products came from Target, in the red collection of party supply stuff.  The tin containers are IKEA.  
I loved the look of the paper mache letters.  I bought mine at JoAnns.  I stamped lassos around the food labels.  I used Stampin Up's new set, Yee Haw.  It came out just in time to use for Ethan's party!



Gummy worms work great for rattle snakes!



The party was from 11 to 1, so I wanted finger foods but didn't want to serve a full lunch.  This worked really well.  

The Menu:
Ham and Cheese Sliders
Pigs in a Blanket
Wagon Wheel tortilla Roll Ups
Tortilla Chips and Cowboy Caviar
Buffalo Wings
BBQ wings



I can't wait to show you more from this party!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...