Saturday, September 20, 2014

Make a Wish! card!

It's Saturday and kids are napping (are rarity anymore), but we were up super early to go see the hot air balloons take off and then planting our winter garden.  So much fun and all before 10!  So here's a quick post before I go hop into the shower before we go celebrate a sweet 6 year old and eat S'mores! 

This summer, my mom bought some new stamps and then took off on a 2 month road trip.  This translated into 2 months of play time for me!  I mean, she couldn't take them with her, right?  

These cards were super simple and incredibly easy.  They were so easy, that they went really fast. . . which are sometimes the best cards to make a bunch at at a time so you have them on hand.  I saw the idea here via Pinterest.  


Stamps are Perfect Pennants, by SU!, Chevron border punch  by SU!, and the Banners Framelits by SU! The embossing folder with arrows is from this cricut set.  All papers are from various scraps laying around the house.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...