Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts





I am sitting here typing with the windows open and I realized I was cold.  Let me just say, it's awesome!  I even treated myself to coffee this morning because it was actually chilly when I took the oldest to school this morning.  This really is my favorite time of the year.  

I am really enjoying the Bible Study that I am in this Fall.  I get the privilege of co-leading it with an amazing Godly woman and it's a Priscilla Shirer study.  Well, It's Priscilla Shirer and she's probably one of my favorite Christian Bible study author's. 

I just ordered some new (well, new to me) books off of Abe Books. I've read them multiple times and have decided it's just time to own them so I can start it all over again.  I hope they come quick!  

I keep finding all sorts of yummy recipes on Pinterest and am finally feeling inspired in the kitchen.  Every now and then I kind of get in a slump!  Anyone else out there feel like this too?  (please don't tell me I'm the only one!). 

My fabric stash is a disaster.  I am thinking that my office needs a bit of rearranging, but I have to finish the other projects in the house before I start another room.  I really need to find some inspiration and maybe some time.  For now, I will just keep pinning inspiration and maybe clean.  

I took away the Legos this week.  They were driving me crazy!  Now, there are other toys all over and it's somewhat peaceful.  I even got a cat nap in this afternoon.  I'll take it!  I also think I need to start purging my kids toys.  I should probably start making a list of everything I need to do.  

But, for now, I am just going to go to bed.  It's calling to me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...