Friday, October 07, 2016

What's For Dinner {Catch up Edition}

I have a love-hate relationship with meal planning.  I love it when I have lots of recipes pinned or inspiration from magazines.  But, when things get busy and we are out of food and I have to make a decision it become the hardest thing ever!  This summer, and with the busyness of the beginning of school, we ate out a lot. It was just really busy.  We also made some yummy things and so I thought I would  catch you up maybe inspire you in your menu planning. 

1.  Honey Garlic Butter Salmon

This Salmon was super tasty and incredibly easy.  The ingredients were simple (probably all things you keep in stocked up) and it didn't take long!  We all enjoyed it and I will definitely make this again! 

2.  Grilled Eggplant and Spinach Salad
 Before this recipe, I hadn't really done a lot with eggplant.  But then I discovered grilled eggplant slices with balsamic vinaigrette and honestly, it might just be one of my new favorite flavor combos.  So, when I saw this recipe, I could not get enough.  I ate it for lunch the next day. I wish I had bought more so I could have had this salad all week! Definitely going to make this again. . . soon!

3. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta

This was a delicious alternative to spaghetti.  Plus, it's almost completely dairy free!  I think I may have a thing for balsamic vinegar in just about everything.  I may need help! 

4.  Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad

I loved the combination of the cool strawberries and salad.  I am actually getting really hungry typing this post.  I think I cooked all of our meat on my hubby's grill this summer, so this recipe was perfect for some grilled chicken. 

Well, that's all the recipes I have for you right now.  These were delicious and someday I will most likely make them again!  Have you made anything delicious lately?  Please share on FB, IG, or in the comments!  I love to hear what you are making. . . and am always on the lookout for new meal ideas!

Hope this inspires you in your menu planning this weekend!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...