Monday, October 03, 2016

Connection Time!





Today is a beautiful overcast day with fall-like temperatures and I am savoring it.  I have a cold that seems to not want to go away.  So, I cleaned for a little bit and then I have been binge watching netflix stuff and working on my computer.  It was a good day for that. 

Here is my Connection Time questions. . . Please take some time and do a couple in the comments.  I would love to hear from you! 






Outside my window The sun is shining through our cloudy day.  It really is beautiful!  The windows have been open and it's been pretty awesome!  I mean, it's October and we aren't having 100 degree weather. . . that's a big deal around here! In fact, I should probably start looking for jeans for the kiddos.  After awhile, shorts and sweatshirts are not going to cut it!

I am thinking a few things.  1. is that I am tired of the sniffles and congestion.  2.  That's its time to invest in essential oils.  and  3. 
 
From the kitchen it is really messy right now.  But it's messy because I've been experimenting with bread making again! I've made chocolate babka, which was a HUGE hit and last night I made some sourdough.  Ethan and his dad made some Duff cookies from a mix I picked up from Target. . . he's kind of obsessed! 

I am wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Honestly, right now this is comfortable and I've been at home all day.  Plus, when I'm cleaning I really don't want to get my nice clothes messed up. 

I am creating Last week, I made some super cute baby stuff for a friend and this week, I am working on Ethan's thank you cards.  They are gonna be super cute!
 
Around the House
it's a disaster.  Sometimes I think we need to get a housekeeper, but I should probably just be more organized.  Or just not get distracted! 

One of my favorite things right now is Arrow and tomorrow the last season of Flash will be on Netflix.  I have turned into kind of nerdy kind of gal.  But, I am absolutely loving making (and eating) frozen chocolate covered banana pieces.  My kids keep finding them. . . I must find a new place to hide them!

A few plans for the week find my house, as always, and to work on my office make over project.

What I am listening to right now, is the movie Zootopia (Weston wants to be Nick Wilde) and I haven't been listening to much lately.  I should fix that. . . recommendations???



If you would like to join in the fun, fill out our own in the comments or on my facebook page and let's connect!  

Outside my window
I am thinking
From the kitchen
I am wearing
I am creating
I am going
I am reading
I am hoping
I am hearing
Around the House
One of my favorite things
A few plans for the week
What I am listening to

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...