Saturday, November 19, 2016
1. I am a mom of two boys. Ethan is 8 and Weston is 5 (although he has already started the countdown til his 6th birthday in 2 months!).
2. I am a wife. I am married to my soccer and rootbeer loving hard working husband, who works hard so I can stay at home.
3. I am a stay at home mom. I get the awesome opportunity to stay at home with my kids and I wouldn't have it any other way.
4. I have way too many hobbies that I can't get everything I want done.
5. When I was little I knew I wanted to be a teacher.
6. I became a teacher and taught until I started having kids. Some of my students are now in college and I feel old.
7. I also wanted to be an interior decorator, but math scares me.
8. My husband is REALLY good with math and somehow makes it understandable for me.
9. I currently have 3 quilt tops started. . . I need to finish them.
10. I really like my little blog space that I started almost 8 years ago.
11. Sometimes I am on introvert and sometimes I am an extrovert. Translation: people both exhaust me and energize me depending on the situation.
12. I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears
13. Right now the Ghiradeli dark chocolate mint minis are my go-to chocolate treat.
14. I have a thing for sparkling water (izee and voss are my favorite!)
15. I love traveling and seeing new things.
16. I have lived in 4 states.
16. I come from a blended family.
17. When it comes to cookbooks, I prefer ones with pretty, colorful pictures.
18. I have a milk allergy.
19. I also have low thyroid.
20. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
21. I sleep better when it is cold. I love to bundle up under the sheets and blankets.
22. I refuse to decorate the house for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but get all giddy when Starbucks red cups and Target Christmas stuff comes out.
23. I like Instagram better than Facebook. I don't like drama.
24. I am really enjoying having both kids in school.
25. I really love being a mom and am sad the baby, toddler, and preschool years are behind us. I am loving this new season of life and each new thing we can do as a family.
26. The beach is my absolute favorite place.
27. I can spend hours walking around Target drinking a latte.
28. I like fancy coffee drinks. My favorite are cinnamon dolce and gingerbread lattes. I probably spend too much money at Starbucks.
29. I was born with super red hair. It's not really red anymore.
30. I love a good chick flick and Hallmark movies.
31. I am looking forward to the Gilmore Girls 1 year thing on Netflix.
32. I am a fan of a delicious burger.
33. I don't like traditional comfort food. Just give me street tacos and I am a happy camper.
34. I have never dyed my hair.
35. I hate getting up in the morning. But would prefer to get up early to get things over with so I can have the rest of the day to do fun things.
36. I have a lot of unfinished projects that I need to finish.
37. When it comes to soda, I am a coke girl, but only if it is in a can or nicely carbonated. I don't do flat soda.
Well, that's 37 things. It was harder to do than I thought it would be. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!