Monday, June 22, 2009

Going Blue

Last week, my stamps came out and took over our dining room. My husband has been so patient with me in my quest for getting as much finished before we go on vacation next week.

Below is a quick gift bag if you have something small, but still want to make it look cute. I took a regular brown lunch bag and added some flare.



This bag was stamped with the "Celebrate" stamp from ???? (SU) with the cupcake stamp from Little Layers Plus (SU). The cupcake is on top of a popdot to give it some dimension. There is a white ribbon folded in half and stapled to the corner of the background paper. Ink is Close to Cocoa (SU) and paper is Natural and Buckaroo Blue. The cupcake is colored with the ink from the stamp pads and watercolor makers.

This card is one of my favorites. In fact, I may have a difficult time giving back this stamp set and punches back to my mom. I am having way too much fun! I made this card for my friend Stephanie's birthday. It uses Polka dot punches (SU 2009) and Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper, and once again, Buckaroo Blue. I also found some green brads and put them in the center of the flowers. The "Celebrate one cupcake at a time" stamp comes from ???? (SU 2009).
I am going to post this now, and if you are reading it and wondering why I have question marks, it is because the little guy is alseep and that's where I keep my stamps. Must wait til he wakes up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...