Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IPOD sleeve

Vacations is coming very quickly and I have just been having so much fun sewing that I am trying to tie the two together. We just bought a car adapter for our IPOD and wanted to try making something to keep it protected and still be functional. After looking at several tutorials, I came up with my own idea and I really like it's functionality and they way it protects my IPOD. I used fusible interfacing between my two pieces of fabric which helps make it sturdy. I also sewed a button whole in the right hand corner of the bottom fold. That way, I can stick the cord right through there. To close the sleeve, I used a rubber band (see the tutorial for the coffee cozy) and a button. This was super easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...