Thursday, June 04, 2009

An explosion. . . .

No, nothing really exploded, although my husband (who has been rather patient) might think otherwise. I have a very long list of cards that I have needed to make and some stamps that I have been borrowing from my mom until school let out for the summer (that would be today). Man. . . I need to get movin'! The dining room table has been taken over by scrapbook paper, cardstock, stamps, and embellishments, causing chaos in our primarily clean home. So, here is a sample of what I have been working on. There will be more to come!


This is a close up on the card below. I bought the card at a local scrapbook store because I liked the detail around the punched out center. I added the celebrate! stamp and flower for my SIL, Kelley's birthday and then made a matching gift bag.



Quick and easy graduation card.


Welcome to the Neighborhood!


My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...