Wednesday, September 09, 2009

memory cards

My nephew, George, turned 2 last month. . . and he wanted memory cards. Well, maybe his mom (my sister) wanted memory cards, so I whipped some up really quick. I only made a small set of 6 pairs, since he is only 2, but will probably continue to add to his collection. I used my circle and square punch for these.

This is what the game looks like set out. . .
And these are the pieces up close! I laminated each one so that they would be more durable. I don't think they would last long in a child's hand without being laminated. But it also gives it a nice glossy finish. . . you just don't get to feel the softness of the fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...