Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's about time you meet these guys

I honestly can't believe that I never posted these last year. . . but I think that I will just declare 2012 as a year of slacking off when it comes to the blog realm of my life.  I created these monsters to keep my boys company while I was in Wyoming last June.  Seriously, I was so excited as I worked on them and I can't wait to make more.  
The green dinosaur one was the first one I made. . . he went to Weston.  He is just the right size for cuddles.   Math Whiz on the Left was made for Ethan.  He was the second one and I got more creative with that one. . . the wheels in my head kept on turning. Like I said, I can't wait to make more.
Ethan's also has a really cool letter E sewn into his butt.  Super cool feature.  I am tempted to sell these on Etsy. . . but that's a topic to be discussed at a later time.

Hope you all are having a great day!  Thanks for taking time to read my blog. . . off to work on some birthday preparations. . . my baby will be 2 next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...