Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Meanderings and Link Up



 I can't believe we are down to the final week of summer.  Our summer has come and gone so quickly.  I might be in denial that one week from today, my oldest will start first grade and I will be homeschooling Weston in pre-K. Soccer and Bible Study will also start soon.   I have a feeling that this year is going to be VERY busy!  

This summer has been full of adventure, excitement, home improvement, and relaxation.  This week has gotten incredibly busy as my to-do list is really, really long.  But, I sewed a blanket for an upcoming baby gift, because I could.  It was so good to sit and sew into the night.  I hadn't done that in awhile.  

I have also been working reading through the O'Malley series by Dee Henderson.  This is the third time I've read the series and it never gets old.  I'm about to start the last book (#6).  I also just discovered she has a new book. . . it's now in my amazon wish list for when I finish the rest of the books on my list.  

I need to start baking soon.  But, seriously, everything on Pinterest looks so tasty.  I'm not sure what we'll start out with, but I think it will involve marshmallows. . . whatever it is.  Oh, and definitely some granola bars.  

This video with Jen Hatmaker.  I feel like she's in my head.  

I read this the other day and it is sooo true.  And funny.  Really, Really funny.  

I started listening to this podcast this summer.  It's a little less distracting than binge watching tv shows and cheesy chick flicks.  It's like listening in on two friends chatting at a coffee shop and so many times I want to interrupt with my two cents!

I went and bought my Bible study book for the fall study at our church.  It even has recipes in it.  A Bible study with recipes.  AWESOMEness!  If you are local, come join me.  

I want this for dessert.  Tonight.  Maybe the ingredients will just appear at my door?  Pretty sure that's some serious wishful thinking. 

I am thinking I should pre-order this book.  I've heard great things about it over here

I am working on organizing our family room desk to get it all ready for homeschooling and to also mimimalize the clutter in the office/craft room.  Before yesterday, it was just a place to store old magazines and junk we weren't sure what to do with.  I found some great ideas over here

Well, that's all for now.  I hope you have a great start to your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...