Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Meanderings {and link up}


  
Ahhh.  Today, I found normalcy.  It was pretty much awesome.   I still have a lot of things to do on my to-do list, but I am pretty sure that will never go away.  So, here's what I have been reading and thinking.  

Today was the first day of pre-k with Weston.  It's a bittersweet day, because it's the last First Day that I will be homeschooling this little guy (AKA next year. . . both kids in school!!!). On another note, Ethan is loving first grade and his new teacher.  If you haven't ready about why we choose public schools read this

I've been posting Ethan's lunches to instagram.  Each day is different from the others and super simple.  Nothing fancy.  Nothing too crazy and nothing that takes longer than 5 minutes.  Have you made any fun lunches lately?

For my teacher friends. . . this post is one of my favorites.ever! 

My mommy friends, this is encouraging.  Save it for a day, when your kids are driving you nuts and you need to lock yourself in the bathroom and have a moment of silence.  Don't let Satan win.  

I started Daniel last week with She Reads Truth.  I am loving it!  I might even be loving it more because last week, they debuted He Reads Truth, which is also going through Daniel.  So, the hubby and I about it at night.  I love that men are getting an opportunity to be encouraged and get into the Bible daily.  

This is one of my favorite dinners.  I almost forgot about it.  My taste buds are so happy I made it again!

And now, it has taken me an hour to type this post.  All because Netflix added Girl Meets World.  Yep.  Major distraction, but so wonderful.  If you haven't watched it. .. Check it out.  I am reliving my high school years of Cory and Topanga! 

Good Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...