Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Teacher Appreciation 2019


 Teacher Appreciation Week is coming soon.  Actually, it's the week of May 6th, which is just a couple of weeks away.  If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you might know that I love spoiling teachers.  They need all the encouragement they can get and many times their job is thankless.  But, really, teachers are working so hard daily and in their spare time to make our child's school experience wonderful and their brains full of knowledge.  As a former teacher, I know all of this first hand and want my children's teachers to feel loved.

 I have had the privilege the past few years planning out our Parent Faculty Club's celebration of Teachers and it's just so much fun that I thought I would pass them on to you.  I have created a page of tags that you can use to bring your child's teacher a little gift all week long.  They are fun and I promise won't break the bank. 
 On the first day, We gave the teachers one of our favorite pens and an invitation to a taco feast at the end of the week.
 You're a very POP-ular Teacher!  Just add a popcorn package and this one is set.  Get a little crazy and add a redbox coupon for popcorn and a movie!  (you can order codes on their website). 

 You're SO-DA Bomb!  I had fun making this one to match coke bottles, but you can find what the teacher's favorite soda is pretty easy. . . you're child might even know! 

 This Mint Printable is created to wrap around a pack of gum or a small container of Altoids.
  And finally, a bag of chips to wrap up the week! 

All of these are super easy and super cost effective and a lot of fun!  Plus, even though they are easy and inexpensive, just taking the moment to do something special really makes your child's teacher fill loved!  A teacher doesn't need you to buy them expensive gifts, but even little notes from your child to say thank you go a long way! 

 
You can click here to print out the printable.  

 Don't forget to tag @jolieklassen or use #outoftherightbrainblog to share 
how you are spoiling your teachers! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...