Saturday, December 05, 2009

I like it a latte

Recently I had the opportunity to borrow this really fun set of stamps from a friend. I had so much fun playing with them that I couldn't resist making a bunch of cards to keep for a rainy day. The set is Stampin Up's "I like it a latte." The scrapbook paper came from a SU kit from 5 years ago and I don't remember the name. Inks are Cranberry and Buckaroo Blue. I used Dazzling Diamonds to accent the frosting with 2 way glue. The hearts on the coffee cups are 2 dimensional. I used some leftover rubber from my rubber stamp scraps. . . that I keep on hand for times like this.






2 comments:

  1. I don't know what Dazzling Diamonds two way glue is....but I want some now. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dazzling diamonds are just really fine glitter - the white sparkly kind.

    Two way glue looks like a glue pen in your craft supply. . . it's basically just liquid glue in a pen.

    have fun playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...