Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first baby gift of the year. . .

Saturday marked the first baby shower of the twenty-ten. So, I must unveil my first sewing of the year. I have to confess that it felt good to sew. The past two months have been fairly chaotic and it was so nice to sit in my own space and sew during Ethan's nap time. And, when I was done. . . I didn't have to put my machine away so we could eat. . . it just stayed right where I had it set up. Let me just say. . . it was so NICE! So, in honor of my sewing space I must show you what I've been working on. It was my friend Lindsay's shower, so I had to make her a diaper pouch. . . she would need it in the church nursery (the workers LOVE them!), a taggie, two chenille burpies, and a matching rattle. It was also really nice to use some girly colors. . . for a change. My next set of baby stuff will be boy. . . fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...