Tuesday, January 12, 2010

just a note. . .

WOW! It seems like ages since I have gotten on just to post anything. I am going through withddrawls. . . really, I am. I love getting on here and sharing my creative side and thoughtful side with those of you who actually take the time to read my blog (thank you to those of you that do!).

I have so many things to share with you (to be posted soon, I promise!). I have been busy in the kitchen, in the office (a.k.a my own sewing/crafting space), and in the house. There are still boxes to be unpacked and I am so distracted by my sewing machine and the ripe lemons that are calling my name (I need to do something with them!).

I must share that this week, I actually feel like myself again. Routine has once again been established in our new house, including a new sleeping routine for Ethan (sadly, we traded our bi-daily nap ritual for one long afternoon nap). This in itself has taken some adjustments in the way I do my chores and spend my free-time (yes, I do try to have it. . . and if I keep ignoring the boxes in the garage, I will have more than I should LOL!). I can't believe how important routine is to me. . . it makes me feel organized!

Well, I am going to stop writing for now. I hope to be on soon with pictures of the things I am working on. But in the meantime, please keep the people in Haiti in your prayers. . . there was a devasting earthquake there today and the people there are very close to our church family. Haiti is a very economically poor country and our church just built a brand new orphanage there this past summer. There is a lot of devastation there, so please keep the people in your prayers.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...