Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Card making time. . .

I have been in the mood to do some stamping this week and I had the perfect reasons to get them out. Oh, I had so much fun!
This is a basic card that I fell in love with. I just used pink paper, my Pixie Pink SU ink pad and Chocolate Chip SU inkpad to do the stamps. This set is a 2 step stamping set called . . . wait a sec. . . I don't know. . . I borrowed it from my mom and she didn't put the sticker on it. OOPS! Oh well. But, is a Stampin' Up set. I used the giggle stamp from Warm Words (also SU). I topped it off by using my small SU corner punch on all 4 corners.
This set uses the same layout as the first card. This time, I used my SU ink pad, Garden Green and some SU coordinating colors to stamp my snow flakes. The stamp set is Snow Flurries (SU) and the word "Sparkle" also comes from Warm Words.

This baby shower card was so much fun to make. I used the stamp set Oh, My Word (SU) with some of their designer series paper that I got many years ago. I used Bliss Blue and Gable Green card stock (also SU) and a new Martha Stewart Punch that I got at Michael's before Christmas (it was love at first site!). I added 2 button brads to the wheels for an added touch and tied a ribbon around it.

This one is the same card but different colors because I couldn't very well give my other friend a boy card when she is expecting Baby Girl Hope, now could I? These colors are SU Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink. The gross grain ribbon is actually SU, also.
I have to admit that typing this it seems as though I am a Stampin' Up fan. That is indeed true. . . so true infact, I used to be a demonstrator. Their products are fantabulous, and the results are awesome! I am however branching out. . . I have recently fallen in love with Martha Stewart products . . . and combined with a 40 percent off coupon. . . it makes my hobby so much cheaper. I do feel a bit like a betrayer to SU, but I really like the quality and designs of Martha Stewart's craft line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...