Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Tea

Last week, my Tuesday morning Bible Study had a tea party. It was a delightful morning designated to bring encouragment and joy to the ladies that attend. My friend Steph and I were in charge of putting the tea together. . . one of my favorite things to do.
We went with a Valentine's theme and filled the room with red, white and pink. A great color scheme when you have everything tying together.
Our centerpieces were clay pots filled with my browned butter rice krispie treat hearts and a table number. The table number can easily be printed (for free) at Martha Stewart. I found these great place cards at Michael's on clearance, which was awesome, since we were on a tight budget. And of course, Hershey kisses sprinkled along the table just added to the delight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...