Monday, May 17, 2010

thoughts and thinkings

I should be folding clothes right now. . . but I am not. I will be as soon as they get dry, which is soon, so I will be quick with this post. This week is a super short week as I head on vacation on Wednesday. . . beach bound I am. We just finished another busy weekend and are spending Monday recovering from the weekend fun (i.e. laundry, floors, counters. . . etc.). It's not my normal heavy clean week, but I am trying to get that done, too . . . I don't like coming home to a messy house. . . it just makes coming home dreadful.

Here are some of my thoughts for today. . . maybe I will get some pictures downloaded and do some blogging while on vacation. . . there will be nap time to fill up.

:: I was going to have a good friend over for coffee today, but we had to reschedule due to a pest control issue at her house. Since, my oven is "out of order," I went to Panera and picked up a box of Strawberries and Cream Scones. . .and I just had one and I want another and another. . . they are delish! So, I am on the lookout for a good strawberries and cream scone recipe to make after my oven problem gets solved.

:: Speaking of my oven, I made another no-bake recipe last night. I think that I may have given myself a new challenge of finding no-bake recipes to fill my time. It has been fun searching new avenues of oven-less baking. This is good because I may not have a working oven until June. . . I am not getting my hopes up. In the meantime, my list of things I want to bake is growing.

:: I finally got motivated. Ahhh, motivation and creativity are flowing. The sewing machine beckons me to finish some baby stuff for a friend. I can't wait to show you what I am working on because I am changing some things up just to keep my mind moving!

Okay, the clothes are dry now. . . must fold, put away, and sew, sew, sew! Have a great week everybody! Maybe I will be back this week. . . but I can't guarantee anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...