Friday, November 12, 2010

A great way to save money.

I am constantly looking at how I can help save our family money. This week, my husband and I sat down to make our annual Christmas budget and I realized I needed to get creative in how I spent the money we had budgeted. I have been spending a lot of time looking for the best deal on Christmas Cards and found (through another friend's blog) that I could get some of my Christmas cards for free. . . don't worry, you heard me right. . . FREE. Now, I am not talking about 5 or 10 free cards, I am talking about 50. I am so excited that I want to go and take my family pictures now. . . except, I don't have Ethan's Christmas outfit picked out yet (that's my only problem).

Anyhow, I haven't decided which card I want, but I really like that they have different formats and layouts for several different pictures (I always have trouble picking out my favorite one throughout the year, so the layouts with several pictures have me incredibly excited! You can look at their beautiful selection here. I also like the option of their New Year's cards because I am always running late with getting them out. No matter how early I start, I always procrastinate mailing them out or get distracted with some other project. If I need to, I can just pick a New Year's card and pretend I planned it all along. And now that we're having our second little bundle of joy pretty soon, I am really lovin' their wall art. So simple and neat for this little baby's newborn pictures. So many ideas, so many different ways to present it all from one website. How cool is that?

I hope that my fellow blogger friends take advantage of this amazing deal. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...